Vagif Bayatly Oder’s Verses on German Literature Portal
“Spruechetante”, the popular German literature portal, has posted in German the verses “More Than Anyone Else”, “Children and Letters” and “I Make Flowers from People” by Vagif Bayatly Oder, a notable Azerbaijani poet, as part of the AzSTC project “Azerbaijan Literature in an International Virtual World.” The portal also provides detailed information on the author.
The translator of the verses into German is Maryam Samadova, the German language specialist at the AzSTC, and the literary editor is Kerstin Kraps, a German literary scholar .
It is worth noting that the literature portal, followed by a wide auditorium of readers, regularly publishes works by world-famous poets and writers, such as Eduard Friedrich Mörike, Friedrich Schiller, Wolfgang von Goethe, Theodore Fontane, Charles Dickens, Thomas Browne, to name a few.
Vagif Bayatly Oder
- is a poet and translator;
- graduated from Azerbaijan Construction-Engineering Institute;
- worked as the Head of Department at “Ulduz” magazine, as well as Editor-in-Chief at “Khazar” magazine;
- is the author of the books “Under the Lonely Star”, “All the Love Stories To Be Forgotten”, “To Cherish Till Death Is Too Little”, “The Funniest Dead Man”, “With All-embracing Love”, “Bay Atly Verses”;
- is the winner of the Mayakovski Prize for Poetry and Jalil Mammadguluzadeh Prize;
- has been awarded the honorary title of Honoured Art Worker.
|Vagif Bayatly Oder|
Qismat’s Verses on Austrian Portal
“Gedichtesammlung.net”, the Austrian portal, has published the poems “Love is Blind as Vanga”, “Melancholy of the Night” and “Forgiveness” by Qismat, a young talented poet as part of the AzSTC’s project “Azerbaijan’s Latest Literature.”
The Book “Heydar Aliyev” from the Series “The Life Of Remarkable People” in Spanish Libraries
The book “Vida de personas notables – Heydar Aliyev” (“The Life Of Remarkable People – Heydar Aliyev”) published by the Azerbaijan State Translation Centre in Spain has been distributed among the following central libraries and universities of Madrid.
Rabiga Nazimgyzy’s verses on the pages of the Spanish literary portal
“Trabalibros”, the popular Spanish literature portal, has posted in Spanish the verses “Don’t worry about me” and “Send me one photo” by Rabiga Nazimgyzy, a modern, talented poetess, as part of the AzSTC project “Azerbaijan’s Latest Literature”.