- New Argentinian Ambassador Visits AzSTC
- “The Gregorian Church as an Espionage Tool Against the Safavid State”: Azerbaijani Academician’s Book Released in English
- The AzSTC Anthology of Azerbaijani Literature in French in International Literary Portals
- The AzSTC Anthology of Azerbaijani Literature in French Translation Launched in France
- Web Portal Sozvuchiye Posts Azerbaijani Folk Poetry
- Council of Europe's Amicale Posts Information on the AzTC Anthology of Azerbaijani Literature in French Translation
- Jafar Jabbarly and Azerbaijan’s Translation School
- The Anthology of Azerbaijani Prose: From Ismail Bey Gutgashinli to Sara Oğuz Published in French Translation
- Hertfordshire Press Announces Literary Award for Leyla Aliyeva's Book
- Afag Masud’s Works Published in Georgia
- “The Pain” in Azerbaijani Launched at Baku Congress Centre
- Israeli Authors’ Novel ‘Pain’ Published in Azerbaijani
- Ambassador Rodrigo Labardini Visits AzSTC
- The Selected Works of Bertolt Brecht Published in Azerbaijani
- AzSTC Launches its Website in Georgian
- “Through Their Eyes: Witnesses to Khojaly Massacre” in the Russian and English languages
- Austrian Ambassador Visits AzSTC
- AzSTC Product Showcased at Minsk Fair
- Famous Historical Novel by Ivo Andrić Published in Azerbaijani
- AzSTC, Argentine Embassy Complete Next Project
The Azerbaijan State Translation Centre (AzSTC) on Friday received a visit from the newly appointed Ambassador...
The English version of Azerbaijani Academician Ramiz E. Mehdiyev’s ground-breaking “The Gregorian Church as an...
Popular literary Russian and Belarus-based web portals have placed information on the...