Deadline for Submission of Literary Works to the “BAY LEAF” Contest Prolonged
The deadline for submission of translated works has been prolonged until July 31, 2022, considering the numerous applications of those willing to participate in the “BAY LEAF” (“Dəf(i)nə yarpağı”) Literary Contest.
* Small excerpts of prose and poetry, translated from the original into Azerbaijani in 2020-2022, are accepted for the contest:
- prose – up to 20.000 signs.
- poetry– up to 100 hemistiches.
* The author shall submit only one book to the contest.
* There is no age limit for candidates.
For prose and poetry:
I place (award) – AZN 2,000 (two thousand)
II place (award) – AZN 1,000 (one thousand)
III place (award) – AZN 500 (five hundred)
Incentive Award – AZN 300 (three hundred)
* The translated work with attached original text must be sent by e-mail (email@example.com), or must be submitted in 5 hard copies;
* Participants not meeting the Contest Rules will be rejected.
* Copy of ID card;
* Contact details.
Address: 74 A. Topchubashov Street, Baku city
Phone: (012) 595 10 69
Cell: (055) 988 89 30 (whatsup)
Turkish Portal Shares Farhad Mete’s poems
“Detayhaberler.com”, a popular Turkish portal, has posted in Turkish the poems “Life” and “How You Want” by Farhad Mete, a young talented poet, who left this realm all too soon
Bulgarian Electronic Literature Journal Shares Agshin Yenisey’s Poem
“Literaturen sviat”, a popular Bulgarian electronic literature journal, has posted in Bulgarian the poem “The Best Woman” by Agshin Yenisey, a young talented poet, as part of the AzSTC project “The Latest Azerbaijan Literature in a Virtual World.”
Russian Literature Portal Shares Mirmehdi Aghaoglu’s Short Story
“Proza. ru”, a popular Russian literary portal, has posted in Russian the short story “The Electronic Ordering” by Mirmehdi Aghaoglu , a young talented writer, as part of the AzSTC project “The Latest Azerbaijan Literature in a Virtual World.”