AzSTC Hosts Certificate Award Ceremony for Translators
The Azerbaijan State Translation Centre (AzSTC) on Friday hosted a next Certificate Award ceremony for the translators who passed AzSTC’s qualifying examinations in sociology and politics, finance and economics, medicine, and law for translations from Azerbaijani into English, Turkish, German, Russian and Persian (and vice versa).
This project aims to improve the quality of language and translation, according to the Deputy Board Chair and Head of the Qualification Commission.
“We hope it will continue to regulate this field at the local level in one way or another,” Vilayat Hajiyev said.
Below is the list of certificate holders whose names are in bold type:
1. Ali Shokri – (Azerbaijani into English; Persian into Azerbaijani and Azerbaijani into Persian) – Subject area: Economy;
1. Gumru Eyvazova – (Russian into English) – Subject area: Sociology and Politics;
1. Fikret Kazimov – (Azerbaijani into Russian) – Subject area: Sociology and Politics;
1. Vafa Ashirova – (Russian into Azerbaijani and Azerbaijani into Russian) – Subject area: Medicine;
5. İmanyar Quliyev – (Turkish into Azerbaijani) – Subject area: Sociology and Politics;
6. Gubad Jabrailov – (Turkish into Azerbaijani and Azerbaijani into Turkish) – Subject area: Law
7. Zaur Bandaliyev – (Azerbaijani into German and German into Azerbaijani) – Subject area: Sociology and Politics;
AzSTC Launches its Website in Ukrainian
The website of the Azerbaijan State Translation Centre...